HE/SHE...a "CHOICE" vs TRUTH
Eleven states sue Obama administration over transgender bathroom guidance
Thursday, May 26, 2016 | Worthy News / US News
Eleven states (Alabama, Arizona, Georgia, Louisiana, Maine, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, West Virginia and Wisconsin) filed a federal lawsuit Wednesday against the Obama administration to challenge its federal guidance on how schools should accommodate transgender students.
...The lawsuit argues that the federal government has worked to turn workplaces and schools "into laboratories for a massive social experiment."
A PRACTICAL DEFINITION OF GENDER IDENTITY CHOICE
Gender choice is a denial of natural-anatomical he/she sex identification with a subsequent he/she role reversal. This role reversal (and related perversions of homosexuality, lesbianism and same-sex marriage) is at its core a denial of God's Created Natural (and Spiritual) Order.
WHAT the BIBLE SAYS
1. The he/she natural order is God-created and ordained. Genesis 1:27And God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.
2. Note that the natural male/female (he/she) order is also spiritual ("in His own image").
3. The first distinction of male/female is physical and anatomical, enabling mankind, by the very essence of being male/female, to "be fruitful and multiply," propagate children and perpetuate the human race.
And God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth..." Genesis 1:28
4. God declared mankind,s 'he/she' order to be "very good," "completed" and final.
And God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good.Thus the heavens and the earth were completed, and all their hosts. Genesis 1:31, 2:1.
5. God demonstrated through a ritual cleansing command to the mother of a newborn baby that male and female Gender Identity was made obvious to the parents from the first moment of birth. By simple observation the God-given anatomy of the newborn distinguished its Gender identity--male or female, he or she. Immediately the Jewish mother was to observe a ritual cleansing routine, one differentiated for a male newborn, and another distinctly for a female newborn (Lev. 12:1-8). From Day-one the Gender Identity of the newborn baby was declared according to simple observation of obvious anatomy.
This was God's command in Leviticus 12:1-8: At the point of birth, identify the Gender, then immediately begin the proper cleansing ritual. It was like a modern birth certificate that designates Gender Identity from the first moments of birth as being male or female according to simple observation from all who are in the delivery room. Who has ever heard of the medical team and the other witnesses to a birth coming out of the delivery room arguing about the Gender of the baby?
6. Furthermore, God showed His expectation that male/female distinctiveness would continue to be clearly seen and observed throughout adulthood. The same Hebrew word for male/female babies who were identified anatomically at the moment of birth is used to identify male/female adults who, according to their Gender, would be commanded by God to perform certain legal and spiritual requirements (Lev. 27:1-8; Exo. 23:14-19). So Gender Identity in God's created order is a birth-to-death state-of-being, not a choice.
7. Thousands of years later Jesus confirmed God's created order of male/female human beings when He said,
"But from the beginning of creation, God MADE THEM MALE AND FEMALE. Mark 10:6
"FOR THIS CAUSE A MAN SHALL LEAVE HIS FATHER [male] AND MOTHER [female],
AND THE TWO [male/female] SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH; consequently they are no longer two, but one flesh. Mark 10:7
8. Is God's male/female union of marriage the last word, or can we change it"? Jesus has already given us the answer, 2000 years ago,
"What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate." Mark 10:9
9. The Apostles understand it just as written in the Old Testament, and just as confirmed by Jesus--exclusively male and female marriage, and he/she God-ordained Genders. Note the Apostle Paul's "he/she" terms below,
Nevertheless let each individual among you also love HIS own wife even as HIMSELF; and let the wife see to it that SHE respect HER husband. Ephesians 5:33
Note above the Gender-distinct order as it relates to marriage. No same-sex marriage or Gender-choice confusion here. It is simply not in the Bible.
But this is,
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because that which is known about God is evident within them; for God made it evident to them. For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made [such as male/female, he/she Gender distinction], so that they are without excuse.
...they became futile in their speculations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
...they became fools
...Therefore God gave them over in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, that their bodies might be dishonored among them.
For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie...
For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions;
 for their women exchanged the natural function for that which is unnatural,God gave them over to a depraved mind, to do those things which are not proper...although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. Romans 1:18-32
 and in the same way also the men abandoned the natural function of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another, men with men committing indecent acts ...
A Final, Important Note: The GRACE OF GOD!
We must remember to condemn the sin (and the public policy that makes it the law of the land), but not the sinner. In this same passage from Romans we read this, "...you therefore, who teach another, do you not teach yourself? ...you who say that one should not commit adultery, do you commit adultery?" We can all find our own guilt in this passage somewhere. For Romans 1 & 2 lists not only the sins of same-sex perversions, but also these,
stealing, adultery, idolatry, self-righteous law-keeping, unrighteousness, wickedness, greed, evil, envy, murder, strife, deceit, malice, gossip, slander, haters of God, insolence, arrogance, boasting, inventors of evil, disobedience, ignorance of God's will, untrustworthy, unloving, unmerciful, "hearty approval" of lawlessness [e.g., entertained by sordid TV, movies) (2:21-23; 1:29-32)
Jesus said that He came not to save the [self] righteous, but the sinner (Mat. 9:13; Luke 19:10). We are not saved based on our ability to clean up our lifestyle (works). We are saved by the Grace of God (Eph. 2:8-9)--BECAUSE we CANNOT clean up our lifestyle in and of ourselves.
A practicing Gay person is a practicing sinner.
An envious Straight person is a practicing sinner.
Both, by having broken the Law of God at that single point, "have broken the whole law" (James 2:10) Thus, we ALL fall into that same category, "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God." (Rom. 3:23)
When a sinner of any variety BELIEVES in Jesus as their Savior, they "shall be saved." (Acts 16:31) It is only at that point that they receive power as "His workmanship created in Christ Jesus" to begin a walk in "good works." (Eph. 2:10)
This is always a life-long process with successes and failures, but the SAVIOR is also the KEEPER, for "they shall never perish; and no one shall snatch them out of My hand...[for] My Father who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand." Praise God for promises like John 10:28-29, and for His unfathomable Grace! (Rom. 11:33)